Real Business. Future Leaders
Our Bachelor programs are completed over three or four years. Geneva Business school has a faculty of experienced professionals will provide you with a practical learning experience, to enable you to stand out from the crowd with confidence and a solid education.
Geneva Business School offers master programs which are designed to help you grow as a professional, gain a profound knowledge in the business and financial industries and fully prepare you to explore all possibilities and new opportunities.
Our Doctorate programs have been designed to meet the needs of candidates who have existing experience, or are keen to work in areas related to business and financial development, by expanding on their current everyday work concepts and practice.
Our online learning platform allows you to study in a way which suits you. With all materials available online, you can schedule your studies around your work life, study from anywhere in the world, or simply from the comfort of your home.
The Executive programs are designed for professionals who are already developing their careers, have management experience and desire to gain further knowledge and skills to help with that extra step in the business world.
We invite you to join us this summer at GBS Barcelona and Geneva Campuses to gain valuable business skills, immerse yourself in new cultures, while enjoying the best of summer in the beautiful cities of Barcelona and Geneva.
Latest News & Events
Study in Geneva
- Voted within the top 5 cities worldwide for quality of living
- Worldwide Financial hub and in the Top 3 commodities global trading cities
- Headquarters for over 450 banks and International organizations
- Amongst the highest paid average salaries worldwide
- Voted number 1 in Entrepreneurship and Touristic competitiveness by the World Economic Forum
Study in Barcelona
- Unique artistic and cultural experience within modernist and Romanesque architectural backdrops.
- Most dynamic and stylish capital in the world
- Major economic hub and centre of talent, creativity and entrepreneurship in southern Europe
- Attracts nearly 40% of Spain’s annual foreign direct investment
- Home to more than 3400 international companies
Study in Moscow
- Political, economic, cultural and scientific capital of Russia
- Home to the biggest library in Europe (2nd in world ranking)
- Russian based businesses trade with over 200 countries worldwide
- Ranked second in leading emerging cities
- Attracts over 60% of foreign capitals brought into Russia
- Host city of the 2014 global entrepreneurial congress celebrating innovators and job creators
Swiss Quality Education